Physiology Lab & Equipment
Welcome to the new Physiology Lab at the University of Denver, located in the southwest corner of Nagel Hall. We provide practical experience to students both within courses and through independent projects for application of skills that translate into a variety of medical professions, specifically clinical exercise physiology.
With a variety of methods and tools, we combine integrative experiences to improve conceptual understanding and unique connections with practical applications to improve health in clinical patients as well as performance.
- Oxygen uptake / Metabolic cart – MGC Diagnostics
- Electrocardiography (ECG assessment) - Mortara
- Pulse oxygen saturation - Nonin
- Heart Rate - Polar
- Blood Pressure
- Cycling Ergometer – Lode Corival
- Treadmill - Trackmaster
- Double Poling Ski Ergometer – Concept2 SkiErg